Sunday, August 8, 2010

August 8th.

Petits pas.

Listening to: Idioteque - Amanda Palmer.
Mood: Scared.


Sometimes the simple act of breathing can be so difficult.
Something we've known how to do our whole lives, we suddenly forget.
That is how I feel tonight.

But luckily I've got friends and water and movie quotes and giggling to distract me.

"Don't have sex, because you will get pregnant and die! Don't have sex in the missionary position, don't have sex standing up, just don't do it, OK, promise? OK, now everybody take some rubbers."

I just need to take little steps.

More French tomorrow, at least I have that to look forward to. And seeing Erin on Tuesday.
I wish time would go faster.

I wonder how you're feeling right now, seeing me like this. I wonder if you're sick of drowning yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.