Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August 18th.

Trouble.

Listening to: Fly - Nick Drake.
Mood: Quite average.


I'm just salting the wound. I think.
I get the feeling people are mad at me for no reason. I don't know who feels what about me anymore. Then again I don't know what I feel about everyone else.

But aside from that, I've had a good day. A good day! A good week, actually!
(Yes, I know! I'm surprised too! I know as well as you do that this blog is usually filled with my mundane whining and cryptic, emotional...stuff.)
The only down point was the terribly depressing dream I had last night.
Who cares, though? I've had a good day full of peppermint tea and Harold and Maude and my cat and talking to people I love.
(And now Pleasantville is on tv, squee!)
Maybe I'm changing.

This is good. This is very good.

Also, by the way, I have red hair now. Huzzah.

No comments: