Sunday, August 8, 2010

August 8th - II.

Scratchy.

Listening to: Street Spirit (Fade Out) - Radiohead.
Mood: Angry.


I wish I could just keep things between me and another person. But no, everyone's always talking, everyone needs to know everything.
They never consider how I might feel on the subject.

Get out of the fucking water. Now. Beach is closed. Everything's closed. I'm closed. Good job.

Scratchy doesn't hurt as much as he used to. I don't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing.
Scratch away, little one.

She's screaming at me now and I can't shut her up and this is one of those times I wish she'd just go away, but I might have to live with her for the rest of my life, you know? I don't want to. But I have to. You're lucky. Would you like me to scream in your ear? It's what I certainly feel like doing.

No comments: